Downtown Orlando Fireworks Video
Downtown Orlando Fountain Show Video
Downtown Orlando Fireworks Map (Click on Map for Directions)
Downtown Orlando Fireworks Description
Downtown Orlando has one of the most popular 4th of July fireworks shows during the Independence Day holiday with a great setting over Lake Eola. There are a lot of areas to setup a sheet, blanket, or chairs around the lake that features fireworks set to music and a patriotic firework fountain light show beforehand. The Downtown Orlando fireworks show is also shown on the local CBS affiliate WKMG. The fountain show begins at 9:10pm with fireworks starting immediately afterwards.
Make sure to give yourself plenty of time to get to Lake Eola. Activities for the 2017 event start at 4pm and include activities for children, live music, the Lake Eola Park playground, Swan Boats on the lake, and food and beverages available for purchase. Live music starts at 5pm at the Walt Disney Amphitheater.
Orlando Local Guide Articles
- Best Orlando 4th of July Fireworks Shows and Events Guide 2018
- 2018 Downtown Orlando 4th of July Fireworks at the Fountain
- 2018 Winter Park 4th of July Celebration in Central Park featuring the Bach Festival Brass Band and Choir and Carriage Rides
- 2018 Sanford 4th of July Fireworks Celebrates America with Star Spangled Sanford
- 2018 4th of July at Walt Disney World Featuring Epcot and the Magic Kingdom
- Independence Day Fireworks and Events in Orlando on July 3rd, 2018
- 2018 Red Hot and Boom xl 106.7 4th of July Orlando Firework Show in Altamonte Springs on July 3rd
- Free 4th of July Fireworks Shows in Orlando Outside of the Theme Parks Featuring Celebration, Kissimmee, St Cloud, and Haines City in 2018
- 2018 Watermelon 4th of July 5k at Park Avenue in Winter Park on July 4th
- Revisiting the Super Bowl Budweiser Hometown Hero’s Parade in Winter Park
- Best Inland Beaches and Natural Springs in Orlando featuring St Cloud, Moss Park, Winter Park, Kelly Park, and Wekiwa Springs
- What to do in Orlando on the 4th of July when it is raining and you want to see fireworks?
- Orlando Local Guide launches new website dedicated to celebrating the Fourth of July in Orlando