Baldwin Park Fireworks Video
Baldwin Park Fireworks Map (Click on Map for Directions)
Baldwin Park Fireworks Description
Since 2010, the Baldwin Park Rotary club has featured a firework show over Lake Baldwin either before or after the 4th of July to celebrate America’s Independence Day. The 2016 show will take place on Sunday, July 3rd, 2016 from 5:30 pm until 9:30 pm (click here for the official site) and is a family friendly festival culminating with a choreographed fireworks show over Lake Baldwin in Harbor Park after dark.
The event will include all of the fun that the Independence Day Bash has traditionally offered; a family area with a bounce house, face painting, interactive games, live music, an art stroll area, and a food & beer garden.
Baldwin Park is a neo-traditional community a few miles east of Downtown Orlando that has a similar look and feel to Celebration, Florida. There are several shops and restaurants to play and dine at and a Publix all within walking distance to pick up some sparklers and watch the fireworks over the lake. This is a great option for the day before the 4th of July that doesn’t see the same type of crowds as some of the other shows.
Orlando Local Guide Articles
- Best Orlando 4th of July Fireworks Shows and Events Guide 2016
- 2016 Downtown Orlando 4th of July Fireworks at the Fountain
- 2016 Winter Park 4th of July Celebration in Central Park featuring the Bach Festival Brass Band and Choir and Carriage Rides
- 2016 Sanford 4th of July Fireworks Celebrates America with Star Spangled Sanford
- 2016 4th of July at Walt Disney World Featuring Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios
- Independence Day Fireworks and Events in Orlando on July 3rd, 2016
- 2016 Red Hot and Boom xl 106.7 4th of July Orlando Firework Show in Altamonte Springs on July 3rd
- Free 4th of July Fireworks Shows in Orlando Outside of the Theme Parks Featuring Celebration, Kissimmee, St Cloud, and Haines City in 2016
- 2016 Watermelon 4th of July 5k at Park Avenue in Winter Park on July 4th
- Revisiting the Super Bowl Budweiser Hometown Hero’s Parade in Winter Park
- Best Inland Beaches and Natural Springs in Orlando featuring St Cloud, Moss Park, Winter Park, Kelly Park, and Wekiwa Springs
- What to do in Orlando on the 4th of July when it is raining and you want to see fireworks?
- Orlando Local Guide launches new website dedicated to celebrating the Fourth of July in Orlando