Magic Kingdom Fireworks Video
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Map (Click on Map for Directions)
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Description
The Magic Kingdom has a fireworks show that was created in recent years specifically for the 4th of July that can only be seen on July 3rd and July 4th. The Magic Kingdom fireworks show features classic Americana songs that are a part of many other fireworks shows seen around the United States that ends with the Star Spangled Banner National Anthem. Fireworks can be seen throughout the park but the best spot is going to be on Main Street USA with Cinderella Castle in the foreground. The fireworks begin each night at 9 pm.
The Magic Kingdom is open until 1AM on the day of July 3rd and July 4th in 2015 and until 3am on July 3rd for those individuals staying at a Disney hotel on property for their Extra Magic Hours.
Orlando Local Guide Articles
- Best Orlando 4th of July Fireworks Shows and Events Guide 2015
- 2015 Winter Park 4th of July Celebration in Central Park featuring the Bach Festival Brass Band and Choir and Carriage Rides
- 2015 Downtown Orlando 4th of July Fireworks at the Fountain
- 2015 Sanford 4th of July Fireworks Celebrates America with Star Spangled Sanford
- 2015 Red Hot and Boom xl 106.7 4th of July Orlando Firework Show in Altamonte Springs on July 3rd
- 2015 4th of July at Walt Disney World Featuring Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios
- Independence Day Fireworks and Events in Orlando on July 3rd, 2015
- Free 4th of July Fireworks Shows in Orlando Outside of the Theme Parks Featuring Celebration, Kissimmee, St Cloud, and Haines City in 2015
- 2015 Watermelon 4th of July 5k at Park Avenue in Winter Park on July 4th
- Revisiting the Super Bowl Budweiser Hometown Hero’s Parade in Winter Park
- Best Inland Beaches and Natural Springs in Orlando featuring St Cloud, Moss Park, Winter Park, Kelly Park, and Wekiwa Springs
- What to do in Orlando on the 4th of July when it is raining and you want to see fireworks?
- Orlando Local Guide launches new website dedicated to celebrating the Fourth of July in Orlando