St Cloud Fireworks Video
St Cloud Fireworks Map (Click on Map for Directions)
St Cloud Fireworks Description
If you are looking to watch a large firework show in the Orlando area while sitting on the beach on top of a beach blanket or chair, St Cloud has you covered with fireworks exploding over East Lake Toho in the southern part of the Orlando area.
There is a great public beach within a few blocks of downtown St Cloud that has a splash park, playground, and a Crabby Bill’s Seafood Restaurant with outside seating at the Marina where the fireworks are set off from. Crabby Bill’s is a popular local seafood chain with several recognized restaurants over in the Tampa area.
On July 4th, 2016, St Cloud will have music, food, games, a beer tent, a Veteran Tributes, and The Osceola Community Choir will pay tribute to our independence singing Homeland just before the fireworks get underway. The activities on July 4th take place from 3pm until 10pm.
St Cloud Fireworks 2016 Flyer
Orlando Local Guide Articles
- Best Orlando 4th of July Fireworks Shows and Events Guide 2016
- 2016 Downtown Orlando 4th of July Fireworks at the Fountain
- 2016 Winter Park 4th of July Celebration in Central Park featuring the Bach Festival Brass Band and Choir and Carriage Rides
- 2016 Sanford 4th of July Fireworks Celebrates America with Star Spangled Sanford
- 2016 4th of July at Walt Disney World Featuring Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios
- Independence Day Fireworks and Events in Orlando on July 3rd, 2016
- 2016 Red Hot and Boom xl 106.7 4th of July Orlando Firework Show in Altamonte Springs on July 3rd
- Free 4th of July Fireworks Shows in Orlando Outside of the Theme Parks Featuring Celebration, Kissimmee, St Cloud, and Haines City in 2016
- 2016 Watermelon 4th of July 5k at Park Avenue in Winter Park on July 4th
- Revisiting the Super Bowl Budweiser Hometown Hero’s Parade in Winter Park
- Best Inland Beaches and Natural Springs in Orlando featuring St Cloud, Moss Park, Winter Park, Kelly Park, and Wekiwa Springs
- What to do in Orlando on the 4th of July when it is raining and you want to see fireworks?
- Orlando Local Guide launches new website dedicated to celebrating the Fourth of July in Orlando